DescriptionPublishes reference books, manuals, monographs and texts relating to the microbiological sciences. Unsolicited MSS, synopses and ideas are welcome either by mail or email, but please ensure that your proposal covers all of the following key points:
1) the rationale behind your book – why have you written it, why it will benefit the community, and how it differs from what is currently available;
2) the market your book is aimed at – have you researched this market?
3) your competition – please list titles, authors, and publishers;
4) what makes your book different from others in the same area;
5) details of your manuscript – its length; number / type of illustrations, etc.
6) the level of understanding your readers will need;
7) a list of any contributors, and what arrangements you have with them;
8) an estimate for when you can have a first draft completed by;
9) include a complete table of contents;
10) suggest potential reviewers; and
11) enclose your CV and that of any other person involved with the manuscript.
W_________, D_ 2____-2___
There is not yet any feedback for A__ Press.
If you have had any contact with A__ Press (or have any in future), remember to leave feedback – whether positive, negative, or neutral – to help other users.
This listing is not an endorsement. Always exercise due caution when making approaches, particularly if you are asked to make any payments. The information on this page is a record of the information available to firstwriter.com at the date of its publication and does not necessarily reflect the facts as they currently stand. If you encounter any discrepancies, please report them using the "Report an Error" facility at the top of the page.
In the User Feedback section, firstwriter.com reports comments, opinions, and allegations that have been made by members of the public. firstwriter.com does not assert that these comments or allegations are true. The opinions reported do not reflect those of firstwriter.com.